Transparent Packaging

New Vision Packaging are the exclusive UK and Ireland agents for the Scatolificio Cristina srl, situated close to Milan in Italy. Cristina are widely acknowledged as being the very best manufacturer of transparent packaging in the world and this is reflected in the range of brands that trust Cristina to produce packaging for them on a global scale.

This reputation and trust has been built over 40 years with the business being owned by the Galimberti family ever since it was founded in 1969. By continuing to invest in their business and people, the Galimberti family have built Cristina to be the largest independent producer of transparent packaging in Europe, offering:

  • A business that is approved to both BRC/loP and ISO 9001:2008 standards
  • A business with sales offices throughout Europe
  • Design facilities (Both in Italy and in the UK through New Vision Packaging) to create packaging samples that beautifully represent the quality of our final product.
  • Full pre-press facilities to receive, develop, advise and process artworks using all of the latest software.
  • The most modern production equipment that allows Cristina to produce value added packaging, completely in-house, without compromising quality.
  • Production using all of the latest materials, including recycled PET, virgin PET and Polypropylene.
  • A proven track record in exporting packaging all around the globe. Only 20% of Cristina production is destined for their domestic Italian market, meaning that the other 80% is delivered to the UK, France, Spain, USA, China, Russia, Mexico, Brazil and the baltic States to name just a few.

The most important consideration is always quality, and this is why, at Cristina, we are unique in being the only manufacturer of transparent packaging in Europe to print (both silk-screen and litho), foil block, cut, crease (Both hot and soft crease) and gluing our packaging in-house. This is why we are able to complete self-certification on the packaging we produce for one of the largest consumer brand companies in the world.

Cristina is the closest partner of all to New Vision Packaging – we are an extension of their business and they are an extension of ours. Together, we have produced some of the most visually exciting packaging to hit the UK retail market for many years.

For more information and benefits of transparent packaging, please see our Blog page.