Integrated Pack Solutions
It is undeniable that the retail sector is fiercely competitive.
Products with a point-of-difference will, without doubt, sell better than those that are mundane.
This has lead to the increase of Limited Editions and Seasonal products whose time on shelf can be limited, but that need to achieve maximum sales in a short space of time.
Our Integrated Pack Solutions are specifically developed to remove the time, expense and risk that is usually associated with the development of packaging for Seasonal or Limited Edition products.
- Our expertise runs across many packaging materials and products, that include folding cartons, corrugated transit, shelf and e-commerce packaging, vacuum formings, transparent cartons, swing tickets and ribbons.
- We develop an instant and deep understanding of your brief by asking questions of you and your team.
- We design multi-component packaging that meets the brief and exceeds expectations, to ensure your products always arrive at their final destination as intended.
- Unlike other packaging companies, we take full responsibility for every aspect of the packaging we supply.
- Our packaging is made for the real world. While we will never blunt the creativity of our design team, we are proud that our packaging is designed to work in production, in packing, in transit and on-shelf.
- Our packaging is designed by one designer, eliminating the risk of packaging components that do not fit or work together.
- We manage artworks to ensure that the appearance of the finished packaging meets your expectations.
- All of our packaging arrives on the same day, and to matching volumes, to ensure that you can use the packaging immediately and that you do not receive packaging that you cannot use or do not want.
- All of our packaging is invoiced on one invoice, reducing the time it takes you to reconcile invoices and vastly improving your cash flow.
- We offer a pack-off service meaning we take full responsibility for all packaging components.