Rigid boxes are our most-premium offer and our rigid boxes are perfect for the most high-end confectionery, alcohol and cosmetics products. Often hand finished, rigid boxes can really elevate the perception of a products value. So although they are our most expensive offer, rigid boxes truly are added value packaging.
Unlike most UK sourcing companies, our rigid boxes come direct from the factory, whether they’re in the UK, Europe or the Far East, and by going direct to source, we’re able to offer the very best prices. Many of our competitors rely on agents to source their rigid boxes – we’ve spent years curating our portfolio of partners, and we know a good factory when we see one.
That’s why our clients trust us to find the best source for their packaging.Contact Us
To be included on our curated partner list, they must;
- Offer offset-litho and silk-screen printing.
- Have all major finishing processes (cut, crease, emboss, foil blocking and gluing) in-house, and these must not be sub-contracted to third-party companies.
- Carry the BRC/IoP accreditation for direct-contact food packaging.
- Have dedicated QA & QC procedures to ensure the highest quality of packaging is constantly produced, and to catch and rectify any issues swiftly and with full responsibility.
- Have FSC and PEFC accreditation for the supply of cartons using raw materials that can be traced back to source.
- Invest in their businesses and machinery but, more importantly, their people.
- Demonstrate a high regard and respect for the environment, ensuring that all local laws and best-practice policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Have a proven track record of exporting globally.