Ribbons and Swing Tickets
Swing tickets and ribbons are widely used to display product information economically and easily. They are the perfect finishing touch to seasonal or limited edition products, and can elevate packaging to give a truly luxurious feel.
In many cases, swing tickets are supplied by a third-party factory that is never fully briefed on the size or position of the ticket when placed on the final pack. We fully integrate swing tickets into our pack design so that, if we feel the pack needs one and our clients want one, the ticket is a feature that is designed into the pack from the very beginning.Contact Us
To be included on our curated partner list, they must;
- Offer offset-litho and silk-screen printing.
- Have all major finishing processes (cut, crease, drilling, emboss, foil blocking and eyeletting) in-house, and that these must not be sub-contracted to third-party companies.
- Be able to produce tickets in a wide range of materials that include card and recycled PET plastic.
- Carry the BRC/IoP accreditation for direct-contact food packaging.
- Have dedicated QA & QC procedures to ensure the highest quality of packaging is constantly produced, and to catch and rectify any issues swiftly and with full responsibility.
- Have FSC and PEFC accreditation for the supply of cartons using raw materials that can be traced back to source.
- Invest in their businesses and machinery but, more importantly, their people.
- Demonstrate a high regard and respect for the environment, ensuring that all local laws and best-practice policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Have a proven track record of exporting globally.
We provide various methods of attachment that include ribbons, strings and elastics.
We go the extra mile; not only do we provide swing tickets and ribbons, we will also apply them to your packaging for you, so that you don’t have to. This means your packaging arrives ready to be assembled without the added complication of you of having to apply the swing ticket or ribbon.