Our guarantee to any client is that we will always supply packaging that performs so, while we always strive to remove plastic from our packaging solutions, products sometimes need to be presented in a way that demands the use of plastic cartons. These cartons are designed to use as little material as possible, but to exceed expectations at all times.
This is why we design and produce the best transparent packaging in the world and this is reflected in the range of global brands that have entrusted us with their packaging.
Where plastic is needed as part of our packaging solutions, we will only use materials that have a recycled element to it, and use materials that can easily be recycled in today’s packaging waste streams.Contact Us
To become a curated partner, companies must;
- Carry the BRC/IoP accreditation for direct-contact food packaging.
- Agree not to use plastics that can contaminate ‘better’ recycling streams, such as PVC.
- Print using 6, 7 or 8 colour presses with in-line varnishing.
- Offer conventional and silk-screen printing.
- Have all major finishing processes (cut, crease, emboss, foil blocking and gluing) in-house, and that these must not be sub-contracted to third-party companies.
- Have dedicated QA & QC procedures to ensure the highest quality of packaging is constantly produced, and to catch and rectify any issues swiftly and with full responsibility.
- Invest in their businesses and machinery but, more importantly, their people.
- Demonstrate a high regard and respect for the environment, ensuring that all local laws and best-practice policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Have a proven track record of exporting globally.