Corrugated Cartons and SRP
From being viewed as somewhat of a functional ‘must have’, corrugated packaging has quietly become critical to the success of any product destined for the consumer.
Whether it’s a product designed for the supermarket (and therefore needing transit and shelf packaging) to a product heading direct-to-consumer (where e-commerce packaging is needed), corrugated packaging is now an integral part of our design process from the very beginning.
The corrugated market is dominated by global businesses whose interest in small or growing clients is reducing fast. We’re here to fill that breach and offer not only the products that our customers need for their transit or e-commerce packaging, but to give the same amazing service that we’ve always provided.Contact Us
To be welcomed on to our curated partner list, companies must;
- Offer flexo or litho-laminated corrugated packaging
- Work across all of the flute types (B,C, E, F & G flute, as well as micro-flutes)
- Have all major finishing processes (cut, crease, emboss, foil blocking and gluing) in-house, and that these must not be sub-contracted to third-party companies
- Carry the BRC/IoP accreditation for direct-contact food packaging
- Have dedicated QA & QC procedures to ensure the highest quality of packaging is constantly produced, and to catch and rectify any issues swiftly and with full responsibility
- Have FSC and PEFC accreditation for the supply of cartons using raw materials that can be traced back to source
- Invest in their businesses and machinery but, more importantly, their people
- Demonstrate a high regard and respect for the environment, ensuring that all local laws and best-practice policies are implemented and adhered to
- Have a proven track record of exporting globally
By designing corrugated packaging to work hand-in-hand with the retail packaging, we can ensure outstanding performance coupled with reduced costs. For instance, by saving a few millimetres on the retail box, we can reduce the size of the corrugated packaging, thus saving additional packaging, storage and transport costs.
New Vision have been instrumental in our gift set development work and have proved to be a fantastic partner, going above and beyond to meet standards. We have seen real innovation in each project and are looking forward to developing more great packs with the New Vision team.
Steve and the rest of the team at New Vision Packaging are still providing everything a supplier should and then some. Always delivering, never shirking, constantly impressing. Quality.
The launch of our Formula X range would not have been possible without the tremendous partnership and hard work from the team at New Vision Packaging. It has been great fun and New Vision have been an amazing partner.
Our experience working with New Vision Packaging has resulted in packaging which we are absolutely delighted with!
New Vision Packaging is a valued business partner that has been providing us with innovative packaging solutions, tailored to our product needs for a number of years; their flexibility and commitment to our business helps us meet the challenging demands of the UK retail trade.