Vacuum Formed Inserts, Clams & Trays
Our guarantee to our clients is that we will always supply packaging that performs so, while we always strive to remove plastic from our packaging solutions, products often need to be secured and presented in a way that demands the use of internal vacuum formed inserts and clams.
These inserts and clams are designed to use as little material as possible, but to work in harmony with other packaging.
Where plastic is needed as part of our packaging solutions, we will only use materials that have a recycled element to it, and use materials that can easily be recycled in today’s packaging waste streams.Contact Us
We work only with partners that;
- Offer advice and design input into every prototype to ensure that our solutions are the right solutions.
- Offer a range of materials that are environmentally sound, including recycled PET, and breakdown PET, both of which are the most easily recycled plastic in the UK today.
- Provide prototype sampling free-of-charge, with unrivalled lead-times for first-off samples.
- Give competitive tooling costs, starting from as little as £500.00
Our partners must;
- Carry the BRC/IoP accreditation for direct-contact food packaging
- Have dedicated QA & QC procedures to ensure the highest quality of packaging is constantly produced, and to catch and rectify any issues swiftly and with full responsibility
- Invest in their businesses and machinery but, more importantly, their people
- Demonstrate a high regard and respect for the environment, ensuring that all local laws and best-practice policies are implemented and adhered to
- Have a proven track record of exporting globally