Luxury Folding Cartons
As the saying goes – “You can’t be all things to all men” – but in our case, the saying just isn’t true. By curating a global portfolio of packaging partners, we can accommodate all of your folding carton requirements, large or small.
The UK carton industry is dominated by an established group of global businesses that dominate but rarely satisfy the UK market – our curated portfolio of suppliers means that we offer a very real and viable alternative to these global businesses, with a promise to give you the products and services that you deserve.
From basic print and designs, to the most complex packs imaginable, we create packaging that meets the highest possible standards.Contact Us
To become a partner we insist that companies must;
- Print using 5, 6 and 7 colour presses with in-line varnishing.
- Offer both conventional and UV litho printing.
- Have all major finishing processes (cut, crease, emboss, foil blocking and gluing) in-house, and that these must not be sub-contracted to third-party companies.
- Carry the BRC/loP accreditation for
- Have dedicated QA and QC procedures to ensure that the quality of packaging produced is constantly monitored.
- Have FSC and PEFC accreditation for the supply of cartons using raw materials that can be traced back to source.
- Invest in their businesses and machinery but, more importantly, their people.
- Demonstrate a high regard and respect for the environment, ensuring that all local laws and best-practice policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Have a proven track record of exporting globally